- Job Advert Description
Position: Background Investigator
Location: Mansfield, MA
Job Type: Full Time, Hourly, Entry Level
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Job Description: In this role, you will handle pre-employment background investigation requests from clients in varying industries (healthcare, financial, education and government entities). You will assign, process and review investigations in coordination with our verifications department to complete investigations in a timely and accurate manner. All investigation reports are reviewed to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including proper grammar and spelling. This role requires the ability to obtain, review and further research information in an efficient and professional manner.
- Data entry in our proprietary database.
- Communication skills including but not limited to phone, email, and fax correspondence.
- Team player working with other employees and management
- Research skills including internet/database research, thinking outside of the box, and locating key information to complete verifications
- Multi-tasking phone calls and data entry
- Time management to utilize work hours efficiently
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Highly motivated with a great eye for detail.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Good follow up skill: sees task to completion.
- Proven ability to be persistent, assertive, and probing.
- Ability to solve problems and multitask.
- Able to work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Computer skills and knowledge of the internet.
- Proficiency in typing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Technical or report writing experience in a fast paced environment is preferred.
Email to a friend
Back to search