Data Processor I
- Job Advert Description
Position: Data Processor I Date Posted:05/01/2018
Location: Mansfield, MA
Job Type: Full Time, Hourly
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM
Job Description: In the role of Data Processor I, you will be entering requests for background investigations into our industry-specific software and will have an important role in maintaining client satisfaction. You will be required to understand and implement client-specific requirements based on the information provided. You will also follow up with clients who provide incomplete files in order to complete the Intake process. You will be required to be on self-review within six months.
- Follow internal database notes in order to correctly enter files based on client-specific requirements free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Complete SSN traces to establish alias names and undisclosed addresses which may match the applicant and order the appropriate searches based on the results.
- Verify the accuracy and validity of data entered into the database and correct any errors.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners, facsimile machines, voicemail systems and personal computers.
- Follow up on incomplete files submitted by clients to obtain necessary paperwork to progress the file in the investigative process.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with a great eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Good follow up skill: sees task to completion.
- Ability to solve problems and multitask.
- Able to work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Computer skills and knowledge of the internet.
- High proficiency in typing.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Email to a friend
Back to search