What You Will Be Doing
· Lead in systems analysis and design for complex adaptive systems and leverage experience with enterprise architecture frameworks to design effective solutions.
· Develop user stories (functional requirements), interface specifications, and use cases as a basis for developing architecture descriptions.
· Design, develop, and maintain the architecture, application platforms, and processes.
· Define, deliver, and manage critical application controls in support of published policies.
· Work with third-party managed services providers, external vendors, and Business Partners to ensure all Projects and Communications are properly executed.
· Support the management of operational reporting for key processes and ensure timely delivery to key stakeholders.
· Assess and report potential application, integration, and data integrity issues as necessary.
· Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to fully understand, define, and document business requirements for systems, integrations, and/or process changes.
· Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and consolidate common processes across applications and application teams.
· Proactively identify ways in which system and process changes can improve efficiency.
· Act as a change agent to help ensure that assumptions, development, and implementation of new systems/processes enhance the success of the project and increase project alignment with the business needs.
· Assist application, compliance, and technical teams through design, code, and test and deploy for application development.
· Ensure that all process and documentation are consistent with best practices and in line with the CSI IT Governance Policy.